Join us to nurture seniors from all walks of life by volunteering with Collier Senior Center!
Volunteers of all ages are welcome to be part of the Collier Senior Center family and help create a vibrant, diverse and caring home-away-from-home for our members. Opportunities* include:
- Spanish-to-English translation
- English-to-Creole translation
- Teaching computer skills
- Leading arts, crafts, games and similar activities
- Providing entertainment/playing music
- Supporting facilities and garden maintenance
- Hosting exercise classes like Tai Chi, yoga, etc.
- Assisting with administrative work
- Serving on the Board of Directors
- Other areas where your special skill set will be put to great use
Get started today! Click below to access the Volunteer Application.
*Collier Senior Center is open 9 am-5 pm, Monday through Friday. However, there are some volunteer opportunities that may take place outside of standard business hours, i.e., serving on the Board, helping with special events, etc.
To learn more, please contact our Program Coordinator Maritza Irizzarry today at 239.252.4258, Maritza.Irizzarry@CollierSeniorCenter.org, or stop by Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm at 4898 Coronado Parkway, Naples FL 34116.