PARTNERS & SPONSORS
Collier Senior Center’s sponsors and partners make it possible for our members to venture out on day trips, celebrate birthdays, enjoy prizes at weekly bingo and so much more:
- 1,200+ daily hot lunches monthly, plus breakfast and a coffee bar
- Weekly Meals of Hope Food Pantry for 780+ families, including 330 seniors
- Dance and exercise classes
- Art classes and therapy, music, cards, games and fellowship
- Educational, financial and legal classes and seminars (seniors and caregivers)
- Health screenings, Direct Assistance, UPSLIDE Counseling
- Virtual Resource Center for local and out-of-area caregivers
Individuals, businesses, organizations and foundations can sponsor activities, events and programs/services by contacting Senior Center Director Esther Lully at 239.252.4534, or email Esther Lully.
In return for your generous support, Collier Senior Center will provide*:
- Audio/visual recognition at the sponsored activity (event, happening or service)*
- Recognition in activity-related promotional materials, including social media posts*
- Opportunity to display company materials at the activity*
- Recognition in our annual Gratitude Report*
Together, we are creating a caring community for older adults and their caregivers!
*Recognition is dependent on the gift and meeting related event and print deadlines. Please call or email for further details: 239.252.4534, or email Esther Lully.
For a copy of our Annual Gratitude Report.
View a copy our most recent 990: 2020.